Cemetery, Fern Lane, Little Marlow, Bucks. SL7 3SF
The Cemetery Regulations, Fees and Charges, Interment Form and Memorials Application Form can all be found on our Publications Page
Little Marlow Chapel
The Chapel was built in 1899 by the architect R. Haden-Tebb and was consecrated in 1900.
There is a stained glass window by H.A. Hymers who also did window in St Lawrence Church, Towcester and the window in the chapel is a copy of that.
The building fell into disuse about 20 years ago. A new roof was put on during that time, and the general fabric was maintained , but the chapel in general remained almost unused as the electricity had been disconnected.
Due to Cllr Clive Innocent, a grant from Entrust (Lafarge Aggregates Landfill Community Fund) a grant was obtained to get the electricity re-connected, the building re-wired and redecorated.
Extra funding also from Little Marlow Fete Committee and Little Marlow Parish Council.
The chapel can now be used for funeral services and also for small exhibitions or meetings.
We are now investigating the possibility of having a toilet installed in the vestry.